The First Choice Town With Abounding Opportunities for Investment by 2023.
To administer and provide reliable quality service delivery for sustainable growth within the town.
- Organisational Planning and Policy Formulation
- Recruitment and Selection
- Reward Management
- Salary Administration
- Human Resorces Development
- Industrial relations management
- Health, safety and wellness management
- Staff Wellfare
- Perfomance management
Service Commitment and Standards
- To request for Authority to recruit within five working days from the date of receipt of notice of one’s intention to resign
- To advertise vacant position within five working days from the date of receipt of approval from the Ministry of Local Government Public Works and National Housing
- To appoint successful candidates within five working days of adoption of the appointments by the main council
- Conduct employee and customer satisfaction survey bi-annually
- Process Exit Clearance Form and Personnel Change Notice within five days from receipt notice of resignation, termination or recruitment
- Process salaries by the end of 22nd of every month and provide payslip two days before pay day
- To ensure adherence to safety and health rules and regulations (NSSA ACT)
- Induct all new employees within thirty daysof joining the Municipality
Chitungwiza Municipality is located 25 km from the capital City, Harare.The name Chitungwiza was derived from Dungwiza, the village of legendary prophet Chaminuka. Chitungwiza is rated the third largest urban settlement after Harare and Bulawayo.
- Public Relations
- phone: +263712 843 478
- email address firstname.lastname@example.org